Other classic cars

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Orbit orange certainly was THE colour for the Judge. Always featured heavily in adverts. I always thought it was the best colour. Orbit orange convertible, white top and interior. Now your talking.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
The 10cc video for the song Good morning Judge featured a GTO Judge.
No , I was wrong, just looked at it, it was a white mustang. My memory is going, old age.
They obviously couldn’t find a Judge at that time for the video.

Last edited:

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
1971 cuda Now your talking. Many years ago a friend had a white one with a green interior. Lovely car.
Always liked “billboards” thought they made the car.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
It looked really nice, I would have perhaps preferred a different colour given the choice. It was a metallic green

James Vette

CCCUK Member
I prefer hardtop but I know the convertible skyrocketed in value for some reason. I thought you meant white paint on green interior.

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
I prefer hardtop but I know the convertible skyrocketed in value for some reason. I thought you meant white paint on green interior.
The convertibles were always rare and as such command a vast premium over the hardtop. Add something like the 426 hemi motor and only 7 were made in a year hence the $3 million plus price tag.
Yes, my friends one was a white car with black billboards with a green interior. Mid size 383ci motor, 727 torque flight Trans with pistol grip shifter handle. It was a real nice car.

Roscobbc

Whilst I like the Pontiac - for me the Chevy, Olds, Buick and Pontiac's of the day (and much like our later 60's family sized Austin Cambridge, Morris Oxford, Riley 16/60 and Wolseley version) all looked too alike in terms of basic body panels to actually call them different car......yes, OK so the Brit cars all shared the same engone family and the individual American variants had their own specific brand engine family (despite being part of GM). For me the uncluttered simplicity of a '55 Chevy Bel Air wins out all the time.......but beggars can't be choosers and a nice Poncho, Olds or Buick today is still a very real and perhaps rarer treat to behold.
1955-chevrolet-bel-air

6-1955-Chevy-Belair-Art-Morrison-1.jpg

And an 'English' one......

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Great pictures. The stardust looks so period.

The best color for the 69 mustang was Acapulco blue poly. Looks great. The 69 is considered the most aggressive looking Mustang made. Looking at that picture, I make them right.

Danbury mint produced exactly the same car in 1:24. Fantastic model, I have it in my collection.