Wanted: Very Cheap and Immaculate C3..........

Roscobbc

Too much 'stretch' on cables and distortion on brake shoes - often leading to lining material cracking. They can work quite well (if only for a few weeks) if all components are renewed.......

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
As above, handbrake is rubbish. My "pedal" brakes were rubbish on my car when I got it - it had manual brakes and you had to stamp on the pedal for it to actually slow down. Not helped by the non-tilt steering wheels not allowing my leg under the wheel properly to press the pedal much (had to do it sideways with my leg out to the right). Not long after I got it, I had had enough and bought a retro-fit power brake kit (aka installing the optional power brake kit it could have had when new). Its now like chalk and cheese - so much easier to drive now the brakes are easier to operate and they actually work.

Kevin Stevens

CCCUK Member
Denis, Hi, yes I haven't actually put it up for sale as every time I go in the garage I think shall I or shan't I!!
I have owned the car for 23yrs now, it is a matching numbers and all original. not concours gold medal condition but certainly towards the top end with only minor things if you really wanted to start tinkering.

Denisc

CCCUK Member
Hi Kevin, thank you for your reply. I went to see a 1979 yesterday and I hadn’t expected it to be as fantastic as it was so I bought it. I wish you luck if you do decide to sell.

larry

New user
Hi I have a two tone blue 1978 C 3 25th anniversary model for sale.
Excellent condition, very nice looking car with a rare to find 5 speed manual gear box.
If you are interested give me a ring 07411444958
Thanks Larry