What Have You Found To Watch?

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Perhaps you could service mine then Chuffer - it's developed floating chronosynclastic precession and I'm at a bit of a loss......;)
Sorry Antijam , can`t help you out there as mine is suffering from sinking iconoclastic dyspeptic conflagration and I can`t solve that either ! :ROFLMAO:

Roscobbc

Not to watch but listen............bet no one has heard this - have the demo single somewhere
And much, much more recent - this subway band have quite a following on YouTube

antijam

CCCUK Member
I've added this to the list of activities that old age has rendered 'improbable'.....

....but on the other hand, imagine turning up in your 'Vette wearing the 'Predator' light suit! :love:(y)

Last edited:

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Try ` Two Lane Black Top` A low budget 1971 cult movie that is pure Petrol Head heaven . I remember seeing it years ago . Features singer song writer James Taylor and Beach Boys Dennis Wilson who were not famed for their acting . Warren Oates is the perfect Sleeze Bag as always in movies in his 1970 Judge Pontiac GTO and the 55 Chevy is the` real deal` . Go search it out . .

Roscobbc

Yea, he needs to practice walking and chewing gum at the same time
and his shifting style was making me sick :)
I always though that the 'art' of racing a car was to make all manouvers, changes of direction, steering input and gear shifts smooth as possible - all that 'sawing' on the wheel (unless it was due to wheelspin) must surely slow the car down? - C2 really had the 'legs' on him didn't he........wonder why he pulled over?

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Apparently the corvette was on loan from the local Chevrolet dealer for the film. Bet they were not pleased when it was returned to them.