What Have You Found To Watch?

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
The top fuel boats are actually a fraction faster than t/f dragsters. All that power put down through a propeller in liquid!
That sure is some egg whisk ! :ROFLMAO: I have been to some power boat and hydroplane racing events in the past but those drag boats are something else !

Melam Corvette

Regular user
Cleetus Mcfarland YouTube.
Likes his Corvettes and is good light entertainment. For a guy starting with nothing really to where he is now in five years quite impressive.
Not everyone's cup of tea so to speak but keeps me entertained.

Last edited:

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
Hell yeah Brother.. let her rip tater chip.. let them bald eagles fly..
If you like him you should like Vice Grip Garage as well.

Melam Corvette

Regular user
Faster proms and Motion race works are quite informative as well.
Riding with Alex Taylor is a good watch as well at the moment if race car fabrication is your thing. Her old man is quite talented at what he does.

antijam

CCCUK Member
I'm not sure why I watched this through to the end; it was oddly addictive.....🚚

Apparently the bridge is nicknamed the Can Opener. It might almost have been designed for the elegantly surgical removal of aircon units from the top of RV's.
Still, nothing like a dose of schadenfreude to cheer up your day........:devilish:

Derek Nicol

Well-known user
They raised that bridge a couple of years ago and made the trains go over a hump but its still low and theres plenty of people still hitting it.