Nice looking Vettes with Attitude here please

97BlackC5

CCCUK Member
jwbfY3Ah.jpg

Almost stock ......but as they say on Gas Monkey "if you lower the altitude, you up the attitude".

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Here’s a 2008 Corvette Indy 500 pace car for sale at Corvette mike.
OK, all pace cars are only a paint/graphic thing, but once applied I think they have attitude.
This beauty has only 2k miles on it.
I of only 234 coupes made out of the Total production 500 cars ( 266 convertibles)

Love them or hate them they certainly draw attention to themselves. Me, I love um.

4233AE4B-950C-4DE0-8DF8-A91AEB3D289C.jpeg

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Here’s our 1993 Camaro Z28 Indy pace car. ( festival car, on the track on the day. )
1993 was the first year of the wild, multi colour graphic designs. Before that it was mainly just door decals.
C38B6D69-54E0-4189-BCAF-31F7C6975198.jpeg

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Very nice . I do like the custom C3 but does someone have to walk in front with a torch at night ? Those LED strips low down in the nose won`t illuminate the road ahead much I bet . :unsure:

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Here’s a nice one, not just the car.

Farrah Fawcetts 1970 Corvette. “ foxy vet” designed and built by the legendary George Barris.

Plenty of custom features.
Plenty of shag in that interior. No pun intended.
By all accounts she actually used it quite a lot. When found after her death it was in a very very sorry state.
Sold at Barrett Jackson in I think 2015 it made $49k.

Soo very 1970’s

D5A94B71-8327-43B8-A982-A10DBBFF616B.jpeg2A9A2B1C-B521-44BC-850C-201FC460A057.jpeg

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
OMG , the interior looks like a third rate ` knocking shop` :eek: And she would have to drive it with the T top open to get that BIG 70`s hair do in . :ROFLMAO:

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
Yes, it was either shag or crushed velvet. My first attempt at a interior was on a Capri. Red crushed velvet. I bought a ton of evo stick. no spray on in those days, I think I used a lolly stick and filler spreader. Me and my Nan made a great job of it.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Yes, it was either shag or crushed velvet. My first attempt at a interior was on a Capri. Red crushed velvet. I bought a ton of evo stick. no spray on in those days, I think I used a lolly stick and filler spreader. Me and my Nan made a great job of it.
How very tasteful ! and i bet you were as high as a kite on all these Evostick fumes !